You can use this function to trim the selected entity to the specified boundary line.
1. Click Trim, select the boundary line that you wan to trim to, and then right click to confirm.
2. Select the entity that you want to trim, and the selected entity will be trimmed to the boundary line.
3. Right-click to select the boundary line again. To exit from trimming, do not select any line and right-click again.
You can use this function to break one element entity into multiple entities, and then perform operations like Delete.
1. Select entity or Click Break
2. Click Break or select the entities and then right-click to confirm.
3. Specify the break point on the entity.
4. Right-click to confirm, and then in the following window, click Yes. The selected entities is broken into two entities.
5. Right-click to exit.