This involves the settings for the drawing of elements and entities.
1) Recent Files: Control the number of recent files displayed in the Welcome view.
2) Auto Save Prompt: Control the interval between Auto Save prompts when operating in TAS C; you can also cancel the Auto Save Prompt.
3) Backup File Settings: You can set the save path and save time for backup files. If the project is lost or the file is damaged, you can find the backup files following this path and use them normally.
2. Element Display
Control the display color of entity fills and frames. You can modify them manually. If you modify the colors, the color of entities created in the drawing area will be the same as the modified color here.
3. Entity Display
Control the default color of element in the drawing area, for example, you can set which element to show in the axis grid layer. If you select all check boxes, all elements will be displayed; if you clear the check boxes, no elements will be displayed.
4. Drawing Settings
1) Pick Frame Size: Control the selection range of pointer; the bigger the pick frame, the bigger the selection range of pointer.
2) Enable Dynamic Input: If the dynamic input is enabled, the real-time distance will be displayed when drawing entities in the drawing area.
3) Others: Control the display of cross-floor entities and other display issue in the interface.
4) Style: Control the size and background color of fonts in the drawing area.
5. Slab Finding
1) Control the range for entities in finding slab elevations; the range can be divided to current-floor range and cross-floor range. After setting, when the entities are finding slabs in the drawing area, the value here will be used.
2) The range for the top slab top elevation of element finding current-floor elevation is greater than Floor_Bottom_Elevation+1000; the range for the bottom slab top elevation of element finding current-floor slab is less than Floor_Top_Elevation-1000.
3) The range for the top slab top elevation of element finding cross-floor elevation is between Floor_Bottom_Elevation+1000 and Floor_Top_Elevation+1000; the range for the bottom slab top elevation of element finding cross-floor slab is between Floor_Top_Elevation-1000 and Floor_Bottom_Elevation-1000.
4) The default value is 1000. You can modify manually.
5) Control the range for slab finding when using Align with Slab. If there are many slabs in the current floor, that is, both current-floor and cross-floor slabs fall in the slab finding range, find the current-slab first; if there are many current-floor slabs, find the slab with greater elevations first. If no current-floor slab is found, find the cross-floor slab; if there are many cross-floor slabs, find the slab with less elevations first.
6. Shortcut Key
1) Use to set default shortcut key for elements. In the drawing area, those shortcut keys control the display of entities.
2) You can modify the shortcut keys here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.