After you complete the drawing of beam or wall entities, you can can use this function to generate slabs automatically according to the drawn walls or beams.
The involved functions are: By Beam and By wall.
1. In the Element List, select the element that you need, and the click Auto Generate > By Beam.
2. The slab entities are generated automatically in the enclosed areas formed by beams.
1. The operation for By Wall is the same as that for By Beam, and the slab entities will be generated in the enclosed areas formed by walls.
2. The walls that can form enclosed areas include walls and curtain walls, and the beams that can form enclosed areas include beams, coupling beams and ring beams.
3. If there are multiple enclosed areas, the slabs will be generated in the smallest enclosed area formed by walls or beams.
4. Auto Generate is available for both in-situ and precast slabs.
5. The enclosed area formed by sloping walls are generated based on the enclosed area formed at slab elevations.