You can use this function to view the detailed expressions of entities. And you also can edit quantities manually in the View Expression window.
1. Element Type: When view expressions of rooms, you can select room or its attached finishes. For common elements, it is unavailable.
2. Element Name: Display the corresponding element name of the current entity. For complicated elements, you can select main elements or their units.
3. Quantity Name: Display all quantity names of the current element.
4. Edit report quantities manually
4.1 Insert: Insert a new record for you to edit quantities manually.
4.2 Copy/Paste Row on shortcut menu: Use to copy an existing report quantity and modify it.
4.3 Count Tag: Selecting the Count Tag check box helps you to export the selected report quantity to reports.
5. Lock: After modifying quantities manually, you can use this function to lock entities and thus avoid changes of quantities when performing Summary Calculate again. The quantities of the locked entities will remain unchanged. The entities whose quantities are modified manually will be locked automatically.
6. Unlock: If you want to cancel the locked status of entities, you can use this function.
7. Delete: Use to delete the new records.
8. Keyboard Shortcut: F11.
To view the deduction between the current entity and the entities intersecting with it, you can use this function.
1. Select the entity you want, and then press F11 or click View Expression.
2. In View Element Entity Quantity Expression, click 3D Deduction.
1. You can expand or collapse the quantity tree on the left.
2. Click a quantity on the left, and then on the right, the model and deduction corresponding to the quantity appear.
3. With the functions of Full Screen, Realtime, Top View and 3D, you can adjust the display location and angle of models, to view the relationship among models more clearly and easily.
3D Measure can be used to view the 3D models for entity deduction.
1. In the View Expression window, click 3D Measure to enter the measure view.
2. Select Pick Line or Pick Area, and then specify the line or area that you want to measure on entities.
3. At the bottom of the window, the selected length and area are displayed.
If you select multiple segments, the measurement result will be added up automatically.
Download View Expression, 3D Deduction and 3D Measure