When you need to view entity quantities by specific conditions, you can use this function.
1. Click View Quantity, and then select the entities that you want to view (you can select cross-element entities).
2. In the View Quantity window, select the classification condition as needed, for example, if you want to view the quantities of columns whose section girth is in this range (1.000 <= Section Girth < 2.000) .
3. Click Set Classification and Quantity, select Section Girth, and then set conditions.
4. Click OK.
1. You can export the data in the View Quantity window to Excel.
2. For complicated elements, only the quantities of the main structure are displayed in the View Quantity window.
Download View Quantity