When you need to view entity quantities of multiple types by specific conditions, you can use this function.
1. Click View Quantity by Category, and then in the Set Range window, select the floor range that you want to view.
2. Click Set Classification and Quantity, and then set the classification conditions as needed.
3. Click OK, the quantity by category is shown In the View Quantity by Category list. Select Show Quantities of Room and Assembly, Show subtotal or Only show quantities of one typical floor to show the quantities that you want to view.
4. Please select a quantity cell you want to check, and click Reversely-Check Model. In the Reversely-Check Model，click the cell of element name，the corresponding element will be shown in the window to easily reversely-check.
5. Click Return, back to View Quantity by Category list.
You can export the data in the View Quantity by Category window to Excel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.