You can use this function to locate the entity that you want to find rapidly.
For example, find the entities with lengths greater than 200 in walls:
1. Click Find Entity, and the Find Entity window appears.
2. In the Find what list, select Wall.
3. In the find method list, select Advanced Find.
4. In the Select Find Range area, select the Thickness check box, and then in the Range Settings area, set the thickness as greater than 200. Click Find, and the following window appears.
5. To go to the location of the entity that you find, double-click the entity.
1. Find what: You can select one element type or multiple element types. Only when clicking Find by name or Find by entity ID, you can select Multiple Elements. Click Multiple Elements, and the in the Select Element window, you can select multiple element types.
2. Find by name: You can enter the name of the element that you want to find, and then locate the entities based on this info.
3. Find by entity ID: In TAS C, every entity has a unique ID code. In Entity Display, select the check box for the element that you want to show element name to get the ID info. According to the ID info, you can find the corresponding entity.
4. Advanced Find: Click Advanced Find, the available find range will appear. You can find the entity based on a specific attribute of a specific element.
5. Full match by element name: When clicking Find by name, the Full match by element name check box will be available. Use to contorl whether full match is requirement in finiding entities.
Please sign in to leave a comment.