After drawing an element in a zone, you find the location of the entity is incorrect, so you want to move it to other locations.
1. Select entity or click
2. Click Move or select the entities that you want to move, and then right click to confirm
3. Specify the base point for moving.
4. Specify a point to determine the target location for moving, and the selected entity will be moved to this location.
If you move an entity,its attached elements will also be moved.For example,after you move a wall,its attached door/window openings will also be moved.
You can use this function to extend the selected linear entity to a specified boundary line.
1. Click Extend, select the boundary line that you want to extend to.
2. Click-select or drag-select the entities that you want to extend, and then the selected entity will be extended to the boundary line.
3. Right-click to select the boundary line again. To exit from extending, do not select any line and right-click again