In the current floor, all entities at a location are completely symmetrical to the drawn entity. When drawing a residential building, you find that the structures of the left and right units or rooms are identical.
1. Click Mirror or select entity and right click to confirm.
2. Select entity or click Mirror
3. Specify the start point and the end point of the mirror line.
4. In the following window, click Yes or No as needed to determine whether the original entities are reserved. The selected entities will be mirrored to the target location according to the base mirror line.
Mirror Function can be applied by all elements
You can use this function to offset the edge of an area element partially. For example, offset part of a slab edge.
1. Click Set Grip, and then select the area entity that you want to set grips on.
2. Specify the grip location on the edge of the selected entity, or hold down Shift while clicking, and then in the offset box, enter the offset value.