The basic operations in the drawing area includes Full Screen, Zoom In/Out and Pan
1. Full Screen: to fill the drawing area to a screen fully, click Full Screen.
2. Zoom: to enlarge or reduce the drawing area as needed, click Zoom In or Zoom Out.
3. Pan: to move all entities in the drawing area to a specified direction, click Pan.
1. The keyboard shortcut for Zoom In: Ctrl+I.
2. The keyboard shortcut for Zoom Out: Ctrl+T.
3. The keyboard shortcut for Full Screen: Ctrl+5.
Please sign in to leave a comment.