Set arched wall
When drawing actual walls, if you meet arched wall, you can use this function.
1. Click Set Arched Wall, select the wall entity that you want to arch, and then specify the arching point.
2. Select the arching method, and then enter arching data. You can select two ways to arch walls: by arch height or by arch radius, and then Click OK.
Set Arched Wall is not available for arbitrary walls and parametric walls.
Set Arched Beam
You can use this function to draw arched beams in buildings. The Arched Beam function includes: Set Point and Set Parameter.
1. Click Set Point, select the beam entity that you want to arch, and then specify the arching point.
2. Select the option for Setting Method and Arch Type, and then enter arching data. The Setting Method includes Height of Arch and Radius. The Arch Type includes Arch Upward and Arch Downward, then click OK.
1. Click Set Parameter, and then select the beam entity that you want to arch.
2. Select the arching method, and then enter arching data.
The beams are divided into Singe-Arch and Semi-Arch. The Generation Mode includes Arch at top and soffit of beam simultaneously, Arch at top of beam only and Arch at soffit of beam only. They both can be arched by Height of Arch or Radius of Arch. If yo set arch by height, the positive value denotes arch upward, and the negative denotes arch downward.
3. Click OK.
1.If you change the arching method and direction,the diagram will change accordingly.
2.This function is available for beams, coupling beams and ring beams.
3.The functions is not available for arbitrary beams and parametric beams.
Set Arched slab
You can use this function to define arched slabs, spherical slabs and conical slabs that are frequently used in actual projects.
1. Click Set Arched Slab, and then select the slab entities that you want to arch, or select the slab entities first, and Click Set Arched Slab.
2. Specify the arching line.
3. Enter the arch info.
For end types (the end type of a slab after you make the slab arched), you can select Horizontal End, Perpendicular End or Vertical End.
For chord length locations (the representation of chord length), you can select Outer Edge of Slab or Inner Edge of Slab.
For spring directions, you can select Spring Upward or Spring Downward.
Horizontal End and Outer Edge of Slab
Perpendicular End and Inner Edge of Slab
4. Click OK.
Set Spherical Slab
1. Click Set Spherical Slab, and then select the slab entity that you want to set.
2. Click to specify the center.
3. Select the chord length location and spring direction, and then enter arching data.
4. Click OK.