When laying out finishes by room, if the auto-generated types or locations of finishes fail to meet your actual needs, you can use Layout Settings to adjust them.
1. On the DRAW tab, go to the Room group, and then click Layout Settings.
2. In the Layout Settings window, you can adjust the types and locations of finishes to beams, columns and projections under Beam, Column and Projection tabs respectively.
3. To view the calculation of finishes to different parent elements, click Priority Settings for Entity Alignment.
In the Priority Settings for Entity Alignment window:
- To know the detailed principle of alignment, you can view the description at the bottom of the window.
- To view the alignment vividly, you can click Diagram, and the following window will appear.
- To modify the alignment, you can select the relevant finishes tab, and then click Move Up or Move Down to adjust the sequence of parent elements based on your needs.