After drawing models, you can click Summary Calculate to get quantities.
1. Click Calculate (F9), and then the validity check will run automatically. If there are invalid entities in the current project, a message will appear.
You can then modify the invalid entities first, and then perform summary calculation, or Click Force Calculate to perform summary calculation directly.
2. Modify invalid entities or click Force Calculate, and then the Perform summary Calculation window appears.
3. Select the calculation scope, and then click OK.
1. The keyboard shortcut for Calculate is F9.
2. Reserve previous calculation result of unselected floor: Select the corresponding check box to save the calculation result of unselected floors obtained last time.