In actual projects, to make it easy to draw models, you can import CAD/PDF drawings in TAS C, and then identify them directly or take them as references.
1. Click Add Drawing, and then select the drawing you want to import.
You can select both CAD and PDF drawings. For CAD drawings, you can import all models and layouts automatically. For PDF drawings, you can select pages manually, to import them as a whole or by page.
(1) Click on the drawing name, and the corresponding preview will be displayed in the right.
(2) Select multiple drawings to import simultaneously.
2. To add drawings to the Draw view in TAS C, click Open.
(1) The Drawing Manager window appears to the right of the drawing area.
(2) In the Drawing Manager, double-click the drawing name to switch drawings.
Download Add Drawing