After importing CAD drawings, if you find that the scale is set incorrectly, you can use this function to scale the drawing again, instead of importing the drawing again. In addition, if there are different scales for different parts of the drawings, you can use this function to set scale partially and then identify correctly.
1. Click Scale Drawing, select area to scale, then right-click to confirm. Right click directly to scale the whole Drawing.
2. Specify the two points of the baseline for scaling, that is, the length of a line segment in the drawing. Example (Original length):
3. Enter the size that you want to scale. Example (Actual Length):
4. Click OK.
1. You can also set scales in the Drawing Manager.
2. The first point of the baseline is taken as the base point to scale the drawing.
3. If the whole drawing is scaled, the scale ratio will be saved in the Scale column in the Drawing Manager automatically.
4. The Scale Drawing function can be used for all CAD & PDF drawings.