In actual projects, you may list the element name, size and other info in Excel table or CAD table. You can use this function to build elements rapidly.
1. Click Identity Element Schedule.
2. In the Identify Schedule window, click Import Excel File, and then select the Excel file you want to identify.
3. In the Element Group list, select the element type that you want to identify.
4. In the Minimum Unit in Drawing list, select mm or cm as needed. In the Identify Single-Section Data as list, select Radius or Diameter.
5. In the heading row, select the corresponding column info.
6. Select the element type of each row from the Type list, and select the corresponding floor of each row from the Corresponding Floor List
7. Click OK.
1. Select CAD Data: To import info to the window, click Select CAD Data, drag-select the scope that you want to identify, and then right-click to confirm. See Import Excel File for further steps.
2. Clear Import: To clear imported info, click Clear Import.
3. Delete Row: Delete the selected row.
4. Delete Column: Delete the selected column.
5. Copy Row: Copy the selected row.
6. Copy Column: Copy the selected column.
7. Merge Rows: Select at least two rows to merge, and the latter row will be merged to the former row.
8. Merge Columns: Select at least two columns to merge, and the latter column will be merged to the former column.
9. Batch Replace: Replace the selected info with the content that you want.
Please sign in to leave a comment.