1. In the Quantity Measurement Worksheet group, click New, and the Edit Report window appears.
2. Click Set Element Type and Quantity, and the following window appears.
3. Select the element types and quantities you want to show in reports, and then click OK.
4. When editing the report format, you can click Insert Row Below or Insert Column Right to add cells for editing.
5. Go to an empty cell, double click the classification condition on the left to apply it to the corresponding cell.
6. To view the report format under editing, Click Preview Format.
7. Click OK, and then return to the Report module to view real data reports.
8. To change report formats or content, edit the report again. Click Edit, and go to the Edit Report window to modify them.
- Copy: Support copying reports that can be edited. After copying, you can adjust the report contents and formats.
- Add Group: Support adding groups, and you can drag reports to corresponding groups.
- Add Subgroup: Support adding subgroups under groups.
- Import: Support importing report files the report list.
- Export: Support exporting all editable reports in the report list for others to reuse them.
- Delete: Support deleting editable reports.
- Rename: Support renaming editable reports.
- Collapse All: Support collapsing all report groups.
- Expand All: Support expanding all report groups.