When there are HDB or PPVC buildings, you can use the Prefabrication module.
1. Add the element type of Prefabrication, and under Prefabrication, add the elements of Component, PPVE and Unit Type.
2. The relevant functions include Group, Edit Group and Ungroup.
1. Draw element entities in PPVC, such as walls, beams, slabs, finishes, etc.
2. Go to the node of PPVC, click Group, select element entities to form a whole PPVC.
3. Use the same function to group multiple PPVCs and other entities to form a whole Unit Type.
4. Draw the Unit Type on corresponding floor plans. Use the same way to draw each floor, and finally complete the drawing of the whole building.
To add a new column entity to a specific PPVC, or remove the existing column entity from the PPVC, you can use this function.
1. Select an entity group, such as PPVE, and then click Edit Group.
2. According to actual needs, perform Add, Remove, Delete and operations to edit entity attributes. To sync the modifications to same-name entity groups automatically, click Finish.
To deal with the following scenarios, you can use this function.
1) You need to change the grouped entities to ungrouped ones.
2) After ungrouping entity groups, you want to form new entity groups.
1. Select an entity group, such as PPVC, and then click Ungroup.
2. The grouped entities will become ungrouped entities automatically.
1. When drawing prefabricated entities, you can use F3 to do left/right mirror, or use Shift+F3 to do upper/lower mirror.
2. After clicking Edit Group, you can delete, move, enclose, offset, and stretch the sub entities of prefabricated elements.
Download Prefabrication Module