Under Wall, there are there elements:
- Wall (W)
- Curtain Wall (W)
- Vertical Projection/Horizontal Projection (P)
There are four steps:
1. Pick Concrete/Masonry Wall Sideline
You can select Concrete/Masonry Wall sideline, and then right click to confirm your selection. TAS C also provides three entity selection modes: Free Select, Select by layer, and Select by color.
- If you have dwg drawings, you can use the mode of Select by layer.
- If your drawings without layers (pdf drawings), you can use the mode of Select by color.
- You can use Free Select mode to pick an individual wall sideline or the wall sidelines in the specific area.
2. Pick Door/Window Sideline
Select Door/Window Opening Sideline, right click to confirm.
- This step can help you to identify the wall where the door/window openings are located.
3. Pick Wall Label
Select Wall Label, right click to confirm.
- If there is no Wall Label in the drawing, you can right click directly to pass this step.
4. Auto-Identify/ Click-Identify/ Drag-Identify
TAS C provides three Identify modes: Auto-Identify, Click-Identify and Drag-Identify.
- If you have a high quality drawing, you can use Auto-Identify mode. Auto-Identify can help you identify the entities quickly, but you should check the entities after auto-identify.
- You can use Click-Identify mode to identify individual entity. Click-Identify can help you identify the entities accurately.
- Drag-Identify mode to identify the entities in the region. Drag-Identify mode is easier to check than Auto-Identify mode, and more efficient than Click-Identify mode.
For Wall and Curtain Wall, TAS C provides three advanced editing functions on the DRAW tab.