To ensure the confidentiality of model creation and model takeoff of construction projects and protect the intellectual property rights of products, Cubicost TAS C provides three ways of authorization for users to adopt as needed: account, license and dongle.
Account Authorization: log in the application by using a Glodon user account. As long as there is a network connection, you can perform project modeling and project takeoff at any time, at home, in your office or even in any place.
License Authorization: bind the application by using a Glodon user account and an authorization code. You can use this when there is limited network or no network. When setting the license for the first time, you need to go online to bind the authorization code. After the binding is completed, you can use the application offline for seven consecutive days. After seven days, to continue using the application, you need to go online again. To change the license authorization, you need to unbind the authorization code from the current computer first, and then bind the authorization code to another computer. To make the authorization code under license authorization take effect, the enterprise administrator needs to assign product permissions to employees on the Glodon License Management platform.
Dongle Authorization: target at users with no network or limited network. The dongle authorization is consisting of standalone dongle and network dongle. The standalone dongle can only be used on one computer. The network dongle can be used on computers within one domain. On the client computers, you need to add the IP address of the server in Settings.
Log in Cubicost TAS C by entering your Glodon account and password. As shown in the figure below:
- When you want to use the application, but the network is unavailable, you can click Settings in the upper right corner, and then set the proxy and perform lending authorization. The proxy settings are shown below:
- If you are an administrator user of license authorization, click Authorize, and then enter the Glodon License Management platform.
- Click Help to enter the Help Center, where you can view the detailed descriptions of the three authorization types easily.
- If you are a license user or dongle user, through this entry, you can enter the certificate license interface or dongle settings interface respectively to set authorizations. As shown in the figures below:
After installing the application, you can open the License Settings directly to bind the authorization code, or enter the License Settings through the login interface.
Step 1: Start Cubicost License Settings.
Step 2: Click Certificate.
Step 3: Enter your account and authorization code.
In the prompt, Click OK.
Step 4: After the binding is completed, to start Cubicost TAS C, you can go to the desktop, and then click on the product icon.
The dongle authorization is consisting of standalone dongle and network dongle. For a standalone dongle, you can insert it into the USB port; after the auto detection, enter the Dongle interface to activate it; then go to the desktop to start the application.
For a network dongle, you need to insert it into a specified server computer, and then activate it in the Dongle interface. To use it on computers within the domain, you need to add the IP address of the server in Settings. After the connection is completed, to start Cubicost TAS C, you can go to the desktop, and then click on the product icon.
- For the server computer, you only need to install the dongle application.
- When installing Cubicost products, the dongle driver will be installed automatically. The operations are shown below:
Step 1: Start Cubicost License Settings.
Step 2: Click Settings.
Step 3: Add the network dongle.
Click Add network dongle, and the Add server manually window appears. Enter the server IP accordingly, and then click Save.
Step 4: After the loading is completed, the dongle connection status will be shown in the list below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.