I can only set one ground elevation now. Can I perform calculation when there are multiple ground elevations?
Setting multiple ground elevations simultaneously is not supported now. You can deal with this situation in the flowing way:
- Set one ground elevation first.
- Select all foundations in the area affected by the set ground elevation.
- Click Auto Generate Excavation, enter parameters, and then generate excavations.
- Go to PROJECT SETTINGS > Project Information, change the value for Ground Elevation.
- Click Auto Generate Excavation again.
- In this way, you can set ground elevations separately for different areas of a project.