Why I cannot merge two TAS C projects? Multiple persons work together to make one project. How can I ensure that the different parts of the project can be merged into one project easily?
- Two TAS C projects can be merged only when they are consistent in terms of version and measurement rules, and the floor heights of matching zone are consistent.
- If you are doing your work collaboratively, please follow the steps below:
- One QS creates a project, and according to the drawing info, set zones, floors accurately, draw axis grids, and then save the project.
- Allocate the project containing zones, floors and axis grids to different QSs.
- Based on the existing axis grids of the project, each QS completes his/her own work.
- Click Merge TAS Projects to merge the different parts into one project.