You can use this function to make entities joined in the form conforming to actual scenario.
Join two entities:
- Click Join, select the two intersecting entities you want to join, right click to confirm.
- Click the green parts, and they will disappear.
- Right click to confirm, and the two entities will be joined in the following form.
Use a line as the cutting line:
- Click Join, select the entity you want to join, right click to confirm.
- Select the cutting line (it could be the axis, entity sideline or drawing line).
- The entity will be cut along the selected cutting line.