Staircase is an indispensable component of most buildings.
- Go to Staircase, click Custom Staircase, and the following tool will appear at the upper left corner of the drawing area.
- Look at the drawings for the information on the staircase you want to draw, and in the Attribute Editor, enter the corresponding attribute values, such as Width of Flight, Depth of Tread, Height of Riser, Width of Landing, Thickness of Landing, etc.
- Use Line to draw the staircase as per your drawing. Along the up direction, you can select the endpoints of left sideline/middle line/right sideline of the flights (use F4 to switch among them). The number of treads will be shown gradually while you are drawing the lines.
- Click the green tick sign to generate the staircase model.
- In the Attribute Editor, click the icon next to Layout Settings, and the following window appears.
- Adjust the sizes, locations and types of beam and railing as needed, and click OK.
If the auto-generated staircase model is inconsistent with your drawing, you can use Edit Custom Staircase to make adjustment.
- Go to DRAW > Staircase, click Edit Custom Staircase, and then the following tool will appear at the upper left corner of the drawing area.
- Select the landing, and modify it as per your drawing.
- Click the green tick sign to confirm your modification.