Stiffeners are widely used in brick wall, block wall, and so on. Generally, the locations of stiffeners are clearly specified on drawings, and once used, the number of stiffeners is large. To draw stiffeners rapidly, you can use Auto Generate Stiffener.
- Go to Stiffener.
- On the DRAW tab, click Auto Generate Stiffener.
- In the Stiffener Attribute area, enter the section size of the stiffeners as per your drawing.
- In the Arrangement Location area, select the locations of stiffeners to generate.
- In the Generation Method area, you can select the floors on which you want to generate stiffeners, or specify an area manually to generate stiffeners.
- If you click Select Floor, select the floors you want to generate stiffeners, and then click OK.
- If you click Select Entity, click OK and then drag-select the area you want to generate stiffeners.
- A prompt stating the number of stiffeners generated will appear.
- To auto generate stiffeners, it is not a must to create the stiffer element first, because the stiffeners can be reversely created based on the arrangement location you have set.
- You can only generate stiffeners for non-concrete walls.
Please sign in to leave a comment.