Crank beams are widely used for the connection of beams with a height difference. To build crank beam models rapidly, you can use Crank Beam.
- In the Element List, go to Beam.
- On the DRAW tab, go to the Beam group, and then click Crank Beam.
- Select the two adjacent beams that have different bottom elevations, right click to confirm your selection, and then the following window will appear.
- Enter the angle and length as per your drawing, click OK, and the following message will appear at the top of the drawing area.
- Switch to 3D mode to view the crank beam.