Copy by Floor is frequently used for projects with identical layouts on different floors. After copying entities from/to other floors, you might find that you have drawn some entities incorrectly, so you want to delete them. To delete the entities at the same locations on different floors altogether, you can use Delete Same-Location Entity.
- On the DRAW tab, go to the Advanced
- Click the arrow next to Advanced to expand the group, and then click Delete Same-Location Entity.
- In the drawing area, select the entity you want to delete, and then right click to confirm.
- In the Select Floor box, select the associated floors of the entities to delete, and click OK.
- In the Select Entity to Delete window, select the specific entities you want to delete, and then click OK.
- The following prompt will appear.