To point-draw slabs, rooms or other area-type entities, an enclosed area is always a prerequisite. You can use Separation Line to form enclosed areas.
- On the DRAW tab, go to the Advanced group, and then click Separation Line.
- Draw the separation line as needed.
- Move the pointer on the separation line you have drawn, and the separation line will be highlighted.
- The thickness of separation line is 5mm by default. You can modify its thickness to improve the visibility. The changes to one separation line will sync to others automatically.
- You can draw separation lines on any layer.
- You can draw separation lines overlapping with other separation lines or elements.
- You can copy separation lines from/to other floors.
- To control the display of separation lines, you can go to DRAW > Advanced > Show/Hide Separation Line. Its keyboard shortcut is Alt+V.