After drawing models, you can click ∑Calculate to get quantities.
- Click ∑ Calculate, and then the model check will run automatically. If there are invalid entities in the current project, the following window will appear. You can then modify the invalid entities first, and then perform summary calculation, or Click Force Calculate to perform summary calculation directly.
- Modify invalid entities or click Force Calculate, and then the Perform Summary Calculation window appears.
- Select the calculation scope, and then click OK.
- The keyboard shortcut for ∑Calculate is F9.
- When using Force Calculate, if the entities overlap with each other, the corresponding quantities will not be deducted automatically.
- If the project is large, you can click Options, select the method to accelerate the calculation based on your actual needs.
Reserve previous calculation result of unselected floor: Keep the calculation result of unselected floors obtained last time unchanged.
Use multiple threads: Split the long-running, data-intensive calculation into small operations and execute them concurrently.
Use independent process: Make the calculation process neither affect other processes or be affected by other processes.
Use cloud-computing: Use the private cloud computing technology to fully utilize the computational resources of a LAN (Local Area Network), thus improve the calculation efficiency.
User Guide: Private Cloud Computing