To export models you have drawn to IFC files, you can use this function.
- Click Export IFC File, and then select the floors and element types to export. You can export all element types to IFC files. By default, all floors and elements can be exported.
- Click OK, and then select the save path and file name for the file exported.
- To export IFC files successfully, click Save.
- If the project is consisting of multiple zones, all zones will be exported by default. The model of each zone will be exported to a separate IFC file.
- With TIO, you can export the entire model. With TAS C, you can export the structure model only, not the finishes model.