- Supports the import of RVT/IFC models for architecture and structure.
- Supports the auto match of element type, element name, element material, geometric information and other attributes for quantity takeoff.
- Supports the auto check of models for validity.
- Supports the flexible use of information from RVT/IFC.
- Supports the auto comparison of RVT models for changes.
- Adds black skin for TIO edition, and provides all new operating experience.
user guide: BIM
- Adds new Ramp element, allowing ramps to be drawn by drawing projection area and centerline, and inputting elevation/gradient.
- Adds “Align with Ramp” that would automatically align walls, beams and other elements with the ramp top.
- Enables rapidly and accurately generate ramp models.
user guide: Ramp
- Adds new Custom Staircase element, allowing custom staircases to be drawn by line-draw consecutive flights with the staircase landing slabs generated automatically.
- In Attribute Editor, adds Layout Settings to define railings and landing beams.
- All quantities of staircases can be extracted in View quantity by category.
user guide: Staircase
- Adds new Custom Quantity element, which consists of count, length or area element type. All the custom quantity elements can be extracted quantities for different uses easily and rapidly.
- Custom Quantity is allowed to be quickly generated by "Auto Arrange" & " By Cad Line".
user guide: Custom Quantity
Generate by CAD line
- Adds the “Generate by CAD line” on the DRAW tab.
- Enables selecting CAD sidelines to rapidly generate entities, such as Wall, Beam, Slab, Raft, Foundation, Ramp, Custom Quantity.
user guide: By CAD Line
- On the DRAW tab, adds “Join”, which helps to cut entities by an entity or a line.
- When drawing wall or beam entities continuously, the models will be automatically joined.
user guide: Join
Adds “Template” in View Quantity by Category
- In View Quantity by Category, adds “Template” for creating multiple templates, which can be imported/exported for the reuse of classification conditions among different people and projects.
user guide: View Quantity by Category
Auto Generate Stiffener
- Adds “Auto Generate Stiffener”, enabling generating stiffeners based on various setting conditions (intersections of walls, ends of isolated walls, sides of door/window opening, etc.)
user guide: Auto Generate Stiffener
Distributed Computing (Private Cloud Computing)
- Adds “Use cloud-computing” in the Calculation Options.
- Improves efficiency of summary calculation by dispatching calculation to other computers when there are computers available in the same LAN (Local Area Network).
user guide: ∑ Calculate
- Under the Beam element, in the Beam group under the Draw tab, adds "Crank Beam" that you can set a variable cross-section for two adjacent beams with a drop at bottom.
user guide: Crank Beam