The following tutorial videos illustrate everything you need to know as a beginner, from User Interface, Intelligent Modeling, Visible Quantity Checking, Flexible Report, to Interconnected BQ.
Kindly see the attachment of the training material at the end of this article.
1 User Interface
This video introduces the interface of TAS C.
- The layout of TAS C interface reflects the workflow.
- The graphical user interface helps you learn and use the software easily and rapidly.
2 Intelligent Modeling
This video introduces the intelligent modeling methods of TAS C.
- The workflow of creating a quantity takeoff model
- The typical workflow of auto identifying drawings
3 Visible Quantity Checking
This video introduces three aspects of visible quantity checking.
- Adjustable built-in measurement rules
- View expression and 3D deduction
- Three ways to view quantity
4 Flexible Report
This video introduces two flexible ways to generate quantity report.
- Built-in quantity report formats (including quantity summary, quantity measurement worksheet and index summary analysis)
- Customizable report format
5 Interconnected BQ
This video introduces the workflow of linking BQ.
- Generate BQ
- Associate quantity with BQ
- Check BQ